Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Doctor Visits

Well I'm going to the Dr tomorrow. I wasn't scheduled to go until the 16th of December which is still two weeks away. But I haven't been feeling good. So, I called to see if they wanted to call me in something until I come (which I didn't really want them to do) or reschedule and "squeeze" me in this week. Turns out they could squeeze me in Wednesday! So, I set off to Ft Worth this morning, in the snow and rain, by myself, for the first time ever! I made it safe and sound with no problems. I don't like driving long distance!! But, I made it!

I'm curious, anxious, stressed, and a little worried about how this visit is going to go. I've been noncompliant (as I've said before) for almost all of my adult life. And recently, because of how I've felt, decided that I'm an adult now and must be in control of my health. Now, I'm paying for my stubborn noncompliance! I don't feel good at all, and I'm typically not one to complain. I have taken my good health for granted that's for sure. So now it's really time to get the ball rolling and not let it stop!

I will be sure and post how the appointment goes tomorrow as soon as I can! I've still been doing pretty good with the things I've been doing to take care of myself. Still only miss my sinus flushes occassionally. The vest CPT I'm still working on but better than I've ever been before and still getting better. And I'm doing great with all my pills. I remember my enzymes most of the time now, only forgetting once every other day or so and that's something I've Never been good with! So I'm still quite proud of myself. Hopefully the Dr sees that I'm serious about this and isn't to mad at me for my noncompliance! And hopefully he knows what's best to fix me now that I've started what feels like a little bit of a downward slide! He'll get me trecking back up the mountain soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment